The morning after I sprayed my lower legs with Off!Insect Repellant while standing on my Timbertech deck, we saw that the overspray had stained the deck.
I contacted the company and was told that the product probably reacted with the man-made materials in the deck. DID YOU KNOW YOU SHOULDN'T USE BUG SPRAY WHILE OUTSIDE STANDING ON A DECK??? The stain was impossible to remove with any cleaning product. Ended up having to refinish entire surface, which required removing all furniture and grill and days of work.
J.C. Johnson offered me a product coupon for my trouble! Really???
And then a whopping $20.Infuriating!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Off Insect Repellent
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "It is amusing that people don't get plastic will melt in the summer heat and then blame their stupidity on a company. The scent circles contain oil and DO contain..."
- "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..."
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."